Friday, August 6, 2010

Logan is turning 5 years old

Wow, how time flies! Logan is going to be 5 on Tuesday. As every birthday comes and goes for our kids, I like to take some time with Cathrine and look back and review the years that have sped past us in a flash. So, since Logan's birthday is next, I am looking back at the past five years.  Many questions pop up in my mind.  Have I always been there for Logan? (If you ask him his answer would be NO) He is so blunt about everything. Am I a good Dad? (I hope he would say YES) Have I been a good example to him? (I think he would say YES) Although Cathrine may disagree with him; you know us boys are always causing Mom to stress out.  Can I be a better father to him? (This is where I need help from Cathrine; there is always good advice from people who step away and watch from a distance). This is food for thought. More to follow as Cathrine and I plan his "Firefighter Training" party.

No comments:

Post a Comment